Finishing your basement enhances the market value of your home and increases the attractiveness. You can use extra space you get for creating rooms for kids, gyms, kitchen, bedroom, living room, entertainment room, and even a second suite for income generation.
One thing you need to keep in mind while designing your space is that your renovated area must be according to the law.
You need to consider these points while designing your basement:
- Can natural light enter into space?
- Is the heating and cooling temperature according to the living standards?
- Does it require additional ventilation?
Building a second suite in your home allows you to create a safe and affordable rental unit for residents. It also allows you to maximize underutilized space and transform it into a steady income.
Pay off your mortgage sooner, fund renovations to increase your property value, or consider other investments. Creating a legal second suite is one of the best upgrades you can make to increase the resale value of your property. A second suite can also be your first step in building a Property ladder to make real estate wealth.
Our Second Suite Service
At Delta Renovations Inc, we work with hundreds of homeowners a year to create beautiful and functional basements and income properties.
- Our trusted team starts by inspecting your property to ensure that adding a second suite is worthwhile. We also have skilled design consultants on hand to help you come up with ideas for how to best use the available space.
- The next step is making sure that all of the appropriate permits are acquired. It is crucial to follow all local legislation when creating an income property.
- We make sure that your new suite is compliant with all residential zoning requirements, property standards, occupancy standards, health and safety requirements, and fire and electrical codes.
- When you work with Delta Renovations Inc to create your Second Suite, you are working with an experienced team that knows what it takes to design and construct a beautiful, functional, and legal secondary suite in your home.
- We make it our priority to take the stress, guesswork, and hassle out of the process, leaving you with peace of mind, beautiful renovations, and an outstanding opportunity for profit!
We offer the following basement and second suite renovations:
- Construction of new bathroom
- Renovation of an existing bathroom.
- Construction of new kitchen
- Renovation of an existing kitchen.
- Fire-resistant insulation.
- Electrical work.
- Separate entrances.
- Window installation.
- Crown molding
Suites vary in size depending on the design of the original house and the lot on which it sits. Many of these suites are located in basements because it gives both parties better separation and privacy.
Why Choose Us?
If you are creating a secondary suite in your home, you must find the right help for your home’s unique layout. Working with a contractor experienced in creating these suites is essential to the success of the project.
- Delta Renovations Inc. will be able to guide you through what can be a complicated process of planning, getting permits, inspections, and buildout.
- We handle the entire permit process, including drawings, engineering, and application.
- We take full responsibility for all revisions and approvals before building.
- We have qualified in-house architects who can coordinate the entire process on your behalf.
- Our project managers will meet with the appropriate city officials to review the drawings and project milestones.
- We will continue to handle the entire process throughout the build.
- We follow a systematic process so that the homeowner can relax and enjoy the process, confident that the project will be complete on time and within budget.
Call Us Today To Get a Free Quote!